- Reduces permanent stains – An ugly spot can ruin a great-looking carpet. Removing spots and spills more effectively allows you to avoid permanent staining. Unprotected carpet doesn’t repel spillage, as well as protected carpet.
- Helps save your traffic areas from destruction – Traffic area soil is very abrasive and cuts carpet yarns like a knife. This damaging soil can quickly bond to an unprotected carpet. By applying a protector, you will increase the life of your carpet dramatically. When you vacuum your protected carpet, the soil will release much more effectively from the carpet pile.
- Not using high-quality protectors – Discount protectors are not as effective and sometimes void the carpet warranty. Our company uses only the highest quality, recommended protectors.
- Makes your next professional cleaning more effective – Having a protector applied to your carpet will enhance your next cleaning. More soil will be removed the next time your carpeting is professionally cleaned.
- Helps avoid costly service calls – Although you want to call us to handle any spot you cannot remove immediately, a carpet protector helps you remove more spots than you could without a protector. You may save a minimum charge by removing the spot yourself. The result of having a protector applied to your carpet is that your carpet will look better and last longer.
Call Today! Van's Carpet Cleaning 352.669.1540