- NEVER use acidic cleaners like muriatic acid to clean your floors. Even vinegar is an acidic cleaner you should avoid. This is even more important if you have natural stone tile.
- Instead of sweeping with a broom, get a vacuum sweeper for dry soil removal. This will keep soils out of your grout.
- Mop your floors at LEAST once a week.
- Use a neutral PH cleaning agent made specifically for tile or vinyl floors. Call us for specific recommendations.
- Professsional cleaning and sealing should be done every 1-2 years to prolong the life and beauty of your floors.
Frequently Asked Questions?
- Can you get my grout white again? Our system will remove ALL oils, grease, grime, and soil from your tile and grout. Even after the soils are removed, your grout may have some imperfections that cannot be taken out with cleaning especially if the grout is more than 10 years old. But don't worry, even if your grout is in bad shape, we can always dye the grout and/or re-grout. The cost to re-color or re-grout is a fraction of the cost of buying new tile.
- How can my grout be permanently re-colored? First, we clean your grout to remove all soils. Next, we apply one of 40 different colors of dye to the grout. We use the best dye available to change grout color. It is more than a water based thin dye or a paint. Our dye is an impregnator that penetrates 1/2" into the grout and will not chip like paint and it will not fade for many years to come. The dye is also a sealer that protects the grout from taking in dirt and oils. Call us at 474-1133 (Pensacola) and we'll send you a FREE color guide.
- How do I know if I need tile and grout cleaning? If your grout is looking darker and dirtier in your high traffic areas than the areas you never walk on, you need professional cleaning. Many times, this is the result of not applying a sealant when the tile was installed.
- What type of soils clean up well from tile and grout? If you have pets in your home, your grout gets very dirty from the oils in their fur, which cleans up very well. This usually is the biggest difference we see in cleaning. Urine stains in grout may lighten up tremendously or be completely removed. Other food grease and oils normally clean up quite well too. Rust can be occasionally removed from tile.
- Do you guarantee the grout re-coloring process will last? Of course! The manufacturer tells us the grout recolorant will last forever. However, we know grout will eventually wear away and so will the color. We give a solid 10-YEAR WARRANTY with our grout recoloring process. If it fades, chips, or is removed, we'll fix it for you FREE. The only exceptions are due to acts of God (flooding) or physical damage to the grout.
Get an estimate now by clicking here or call us at 352.669.1540