MicroSeal of Florida - Permanent Fabric Protection
The Formula was originally developed many years ago by researchers in London, England to imitate the natural protec-tion of sheep's wool. Just like Coca-Cola, a deliberate decision was made to keep the MicroSeal formula a Trade Secret, rather than file a patent that could be partially copied or obtained upon its expiration. This unique formula requires a perfect blend and balance of high grade raw ingredients combined with a trained and practiced manufacturing process that would be nearly impossible to reverse engineer. Internationally recognized companies have unsuccessfully thrown millions of dollars and decades of research in an effort to produce a fabric protection that is effective and yet is not haz-ardous to the environment. Today the MicroSeal Secret Formula is created in a state of the art, Carbon-Free, USA facility.
MicroSeal resists soiling and staining: Soil remains on the fiber surface. This allows for easier, faster and more efficient cleaning, thus reducing labor and cleaning costs. Since soil and stains remain on the fiber surface, they are more easily removed. Microseal’s benefits also include reduction in sun fading (by nearly 100% on many fabrics), mildew, static electricity, smoke density and flame spread.
Environmentally friendly: The EPA has rated MicroSeal’s carrier as “GRAS” (generally recognized as safe). MicroSeal’s protectant is medically rated “non-toxic and non-allergenic”. The entire MicroSeal formula is biodegradable. MicroSeal does not contain any water. Therefore, it cannot promote shrinkage or color change. MicroSeal has an indefinite shelf life, so it can be stored and used year round under variable climatic conditions. VOC compliant and certified Penetrator, not a coater: No raking necessary. Wicks clear thru to the backing. Even wicks horizontally (one to 5 inches) and pene-trates into every fiber regardless of type of fabric. MicroSeal actually helps strengthen fibers while remaining odorless and colorless. Formula won’t "lock in" dirt, therefore can be applied on soiled fabrics.
Resists wear and abrasion: Treated fibers are up to 60% more resistant to wear and abrasion as the soil must wear off the protection before causing wear on the fibers. Similarly, fabric fibers would have to wear off the protective MicroSeal finish before they can wear on each other. This "wear resistance" promotes longer fabric life and less frequent replacement.
MicroSeal can be applied to:
- Carpet including nylon, polyester, olefin and wool
- Oriental, Persian and Area Rugs
- Clothing including wedding dresses
- Most raw fabrics/textiles
- Auto, Boat, RV, Plane Interiors
- Lace including doilies, table clothes, clothing
- Permanent Stain Resistance
- Will survive many professional cleanings
- Permanent Sun Fade Resistance
- Near 100% on most fabrics and carpets
- Extends Fabric Life
- Strengthens fiber and creates wear integrity
- Seals All Fabrics/Carpets
- Wools, cottons, silks, synthetics, suedes, smooth leathers
- Won’t change color or texture of fabric
- Created using advanced nanotechnology
- Can be applied to used fabrics
- Won’t seal in dirt or stains
- Non Toxic & Non Allergenic
- No fluorochemicals or PTFE resin (non-stick)